Monday, June 3, 2013

Spring Piano Recital

Here is a video of the boys and I (Emily) at our Spring Recital.  Jonny played a fun version of "Home on the Range" (this was a really difficult song, but he worked really hard on it and did a great job!), Ben played "Mysterious Private Eye" (we call Ben "Bentoven" because he learns his recital songs in about 2 weeks...wish I was that good!  ;-)) and I played "All of Me" by Jon Schmidt (The Piano Guys) and "Pirates of the Caribbean" by Jarrod Radnich (surprise at the ending ;-)). 

I (we...Ben and Jonny too!) feel very privileged to have such wonderful parents who have paid for lessons for me for years (almost twelve, to be exact!).  I enjoy piano soooooo much, so thank you Mom and Dad!!!!!!!! :)

Enjoy ;)



                        

6 comments:

Grama Berry said...

You all played so beautiful!! We are so proud of you kids. Grama knew you would do a GREAT job. Love you guys so much!!! keep up the good work!!

Theresa said...

Good job everyone!!! Maybe we can have a private recital when we visit this week. :)

Brenda Martin Rydberg said...

yahooo! I got to enjoy it all over again, all three of you. Mr. Rydberg watched it all last night without me. Now he watched again with me. ;)

Love you all, #3

Brenda Martin Rydberg said...

yahooo! I got to enjoy it all over again, all three of you. Mr. Rydberg watched it all last night without me. Now he watched again with me. ;)

Love you all, #3

Lydia Jo said...

Wow! You guys are AMAZING!! Ben and Jon did really, really well, and Emily - your pieces were fantastic!!! Very fun ending on the Pirates theme! :D Your pieces had so much flair. :) Thanks for posting the video. By the way, did you ever see Amanda's performance of that piece at the State Fair? In case you didn't see it yet, here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu_ZmpzNnEc

Emily said...

Thanks Lydia! I really enjoyed both pieces. :) And YES! I did look up Amanda's video...LOVED it! She did an amazing job!!!