Friday, May 20, 2011

FarmGIRLS Journal - May 19th ;)

Today the concrete people ;) poured concrete for our new building.


Ben and Jonny watching every move and probably asking 100 questions! :)

Whenever there are guys here working, Ben and Jonny get the day off of school to go watch them, so they have the opportunity to learn something new.
 
There ended up being some extra concrete, so they were able to try their hand at concrete work! :)





Home school at its best! :)

Mom and I went out and ran some errands in the morning and when we got home I began baking up a storm. :)  I made Lemon Curd, Cinnamon Raisin Bagels, Herb Bagels, Scones, and Rhubarb Bars. :)  Later in the afternoon, Ben and Jonny set up the garage for the market.  It will be so nice when we can have it in the building... set up and tear down will be MUCH easier! 
My bunnies are doing really wonderful and getting SO big and SO cute.  My poor family... all I ever talk about is bunnies, just about! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive