Thursday, August 18, 2011

Afraid to eat?

When you hear about food recalls, remember us...

...We're producing foods you're not afraid to eat! :)
Foods that are not genetically modified, not sprayed with chemicals, and foods that are organically grown!  We care about the foods our family eats, therefore when you buy our foods, you can be assured that we are doing everything possible to give our family and your family the highest quality foods available. 
If our children get sick, we treat them naturally without drugs that could harm their bodies.  In the same way, if an animal gets sick, we don't give them chemicals or drugs because we don't want to eat food full of that stuff! 
Even our baked goods are made is made out of the best ingredients.  A lot of times I think people buy our foods because they taste good (unprocessed foods always taste better).  They don't realize, with my bread for example, that it's made with freshly ground organic wheat berries.  And maybe they don't realize that I use the best organic extra virgin olive oil, raw honey, and natural salt.  When I make my Orange Cinnamon Raisin bread, I use ground orange peel from the peels of organic oranges that I bought last winter, dried in front of the fireplace, and ground into powder. 
It's OK if people buy our products just because they taste good. :)  At least I can sell my products with a clear conscience, knowing that they are the BEST!  But it is for those of you who are looking for products like ours that I write this post! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive