Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Last week our oldest turned 20!  I cannot believe we have a twenty-year-old! :)  Brandon has always been one to enjoy being with people.  He loves a good laugh and is usually seen with a smile on his face.  He is also the most creative person I have ever met!  I always used to tell him when he was little, "Someday you will invent something!"  If you need an idea, just ask Brandon. :)  We would often find him daydreaming when he was young...thinking up his next creation. :)  Brandon was a boy that I didn't need to worry about.  If he wanted to use a power tool, I knew he would be cautious and responsible.  When he zoomed around on his four wheeler, I knew he was being careful...he is just that way.  He is also a hard worker, which many people have grown to appreciate about him.
Happy Birthday, Brandon!  We love you!

No comments:

Blog Archive