Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Emily!

 
Today my baby girl turned fifteen!  I took this picture of Mike and Emily this morning before they left for Cricket Meadow (a cute tea shop in Litchfield) to have breakfast.  Emily is always excited to go on a date with her daddy; she is head-over-heals in love with him! :)  We have taken two days to celebrate her birthday, since we are having "Strawberry Daze"  and need to be home from 12-4pm. 
Ben and Jonny were so generous towards Em on her birthday!  They both agreed, on their own, to allow Emily to kiss them as much as she wanted all day. :)  You see....normally the boys get SOOO irritated with Emily because she is always kissing them.  They can't stand it!!  But she just loves them so much and thinks they are soooo cute! :)  So... throughout the day I saw them sticking their necks out to allow Emily access to their cheeks. :)  She said (laughingly) it was the BEST birthday gift they could ever give her!
Mike and I are exceedingly grateful for such a sweet girl!  We couldn't have asked for a better daughter!  The fifteen years that I have had with her seem so short, and I know that I don't have that many more years before she will be living somewhere else, running her own home.  I've got to enjoy every minute I get with her!! :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I guess if James if 15 then you can be, too :) Hope it was a great day.
Lots of love from the Krantz Family

Blog Archive