Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day, Mom

Happy Mother's Day to my fabulous mom! 

I'm so grateful for you and all you do for us.  You make our home and farm run smoothly and we couldn't do it without you!  Thank you for all your hard work even when you don't feel like it.  Thank you for taking such good care of your family... cooking us delicious and nutritious meals, keeping the house immaculate, doing SO much for us (I could go on and on and on).... and doing it all with a smile.  I enjoy all our time together.... whether it's going out for coffee, weeding in the garden, or talking and talking with you about every subject imaginable until way past bed time. :)  Thank you for training me, instructing me, encouraging me, and working so hard for me.  You are appreciated more than you know, you are my very best & closest friend, and you are my role model.  Thank you for being an example of the Proverbs 31 woman in real life.  "She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.  Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.  Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all."  -Proverbs 31: 27-29. 

Thank you for being a godly example to me of what a wife and mother should be, it is my goal to grow up to be like you, mom!  I love you so much.

Happy Mother's Day, you're the best!


No comments:

Blog Archive